(Ages 15-18) / Winter • Spring • Summer
Senior Development Program is designed for players that have established skills and are looking to develop them further. In the SDP, students have been pre-selected through a detailed evaluation process and have aspirations of playing at the highest level.
The SDP kicks off in the winter and carries on through the spring before finishing up with two weeks of intense summer training camps. The goal of the SDP is to develop the skills needed to play at the elite club, collegiate or professional level and to learn the mental characteristics of a Champion.
- Starting the year In an indoor setting, our students take their ball-handling skills to an advanced level. In this challenging environment, students develop advanced Dribbling, Turning, Foot-skills and First Touch Skills that can be executed in tight spaces and under pressure.
- The goal of the Spring phase is to help our students become composed on the ball and comfortable in tight situations. Through an environment that mirrors game-like situations, their technical skills reach an advanced level of play. Students learn to make quick decisions with the ball and advance their Tactical Awareness skills through tactical games that enhance imagination with and without the ball.
- Our two summer camps serve as the final phase of SDP, allowing our students to put together advanced skills and imagination to become an effective soccer player in their upcoming High School and Club seasons. Daily, students refine their skills, work on build-ups designed to increase their precision with the ball, and play tactical games that turn them into players that anticipate and create plays.
- The 5 Pillars of a Champion: Learn about the 5 Pillars essential to a champion athlete.
- Habits of Champion: Study the on and off the field habits needed to be an effective athlete.
- Tactical Awareness: Learn the characteristics of each playing position and the principles of defending and attacking.
Dates, Times & Locations
- Winter (Sunday Nights)
Jan 6, 20, 27 | Feb 3, 10, 24
7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Spring (Monday Nights)
March 11, 18, 25 | April 1, 8, 15, 29 | May 6, 13, 20 | June 3, 10
5:30pm - 7pm
- Summer Camps
July 15 - 19 | July 22 - 26
5pm - 8pm
Students must arrive 15 minutes early❗️Sessions canceled due to inclement weather are not made up❗️
Cost $1400 per student
Payments can be made in two installments—$950 in January and $450 in June. Students starting after the program has started are obligated to pay the full fee. No refunds are provided once sessions begin.